We also chat with tech editor Ryan Nystrom about Facebook F8 and the related announcements: Facebook Anonymous Login, App Links, Audience Network, Origami, Pop, and more.
Here’s what is covered in this episode:
- News: Facebook F8
- What’s new in raywenderlich.com: Best new tutorials and sneak peek of coming month
- Tech Talk: 2D Game Art
Links and References
- Syncano: Making it easier to synchronize and scale data across devices and servers – in real time.
News: Facebook F8
- What Every iOS Developer Needs to Know About Facebook’s F8 Developer Conference
- Facebook Anonymous Login
- Ryan Nystrom on Twitter
What’s New on raywenderlich.com
- How to Write a Simple Node.js/MongoDB Web Service for an iOS App
- How to Write an App that Uses a Node.js/MongoDB Web Service
- Developing iOS 7 Applications with iBeacons Tutorial
- How to Create a Framework for iOS
- Video Tutorial: Beginning OpenGL ES with GLKit
- Video Tutorial: Beginning 3D Modeling with Blender
- Video Tutorial: Using LLDB in iOS
- A Sneak Peek: Scroll View School
- raywenderlich.com 1-on-1 tutorials at AltConf
Tech Talk: 2D Game Art
- fullyillustrated.com (Michael Heald’s site)
- Juicy Beast
- Tiny Wings
- The Floor is Jelly
- Monument Valley
- Sword & Sworcery
- Rayman Fiesta Run
- Rayman Jungle Run
- How to Effectively Communicate with Designers
- Sign Up for Next Month’s Live Tech Talk
- Mike Berg on Twitter
- weheartgames.com (Mike’s site)
- Vicki Wenderlich on Twitter
- gameartguppy.com (Vicki’s new art site)
- Tammy Coron on Twitter
- Jake Gundersen on Twitter
- Felipe Laso Marsetti on Twitter
- Mic Pringle on Twitter
- Email the Podcast Team
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! We have an episode each month, so be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get access as soon as it comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com!
2D Game Art: The raywenderlich.com Podcast Episode 6 is a post from: Ray Wenderlich
The post 2D Game Art: The raywenderlich.com Podcast Episode 6 appeared first on Ray Wenderlich.