Welcome to the final episode of season 3 of the raywenderlich.com podcast!
In this episode, we’ll chat with tutorial team member Matthijs Hollemans about app architecture.
After this episode we’ll be taking a break, and then we’ll be back for season 4.
If you have any ideas for things to improve in season 4, now’s your chance to let us know!
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
Links and References
- objc.io on app architecture
- Apple’s take on app architecture
- Advanced User Interfaces with Collection Views (WWDC 2014)
- How to Make a Game Like Candy Crush
- Brian Mueller on Twitter
- CARROT Weather
- Ray’s Teamwork Inspiration Talk from RWDevCon 2015
- Mic’s <a href="Custom Collection View Layouts video tutorial series
- iOS Animations by Tutorials Bonus Chapters now available
- Matthijs’s web site
- Matthijs on Twitter
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Stay tuned for season 4, after a short break! :]
Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get access as soon as it comes out!
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear next season. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The post App Architecture with Matthijs Hollemans – Podcast S03 E10 appeared first on Ray Wenderlich.