iOS Animations by Tutorials is the gift that keeps on giving!
Marin Todorov has just released a brand new version of his book, that includes three free new bonus chapters covering Facebook’s popular Pop animation library:
- Chapter 22, Getting Started with Pop: In this chapter, you’ll learn how to install Pop and take it for a quick test drive by creating a few simple animations.
- Chapter 23, Decay Animations with Pop: Learn about a new kind of animation where instead of setting start and end points, you set an initial velocity vector and deceleration rate, and Pop takes care of the rest.
- Chapter 24, Spring Animations with Pop: Learn how to make your animations look a bit snappier with one of Pop’s best feeling features – spring animations!
He’s also checked and updated the sample projects as needed so everything is up-to-date with the latest release of Xcode 6.2.
Wondering how to get these cool new chapters?
- PDF customers: You can download the new version (v1.3) that includes the bonus chapters immediately on your My Loot page.
- Print customers: Check the introduction in the book for instructions on how to download the bonus chapters.
- Don’t have the book yet?: Be sure to grab your copy!
Marin and I hope you enjoy these free bonus chapters of iOS Animations by Tutorials – happy animating! :]
The post iOS Animations by Tutorials: Bonus Chapters Now Available! appeared first on Ray Wenderlich.