This is a reminder that we are having a free live tech talk on Procedural Level Generation in Games (Tuesday May 6), and you’re all invited! Here are the details:
- When: Tuesday, May 6th at 2:00 PM EST – 3:00 PM EST
- What: Procedural Level Generation in Games Tech Talk followed by live Q&A (come w/ questions!)
- Who: Kim Pedersen (Tutorial Team member), Wes Paugh (Developer of 100 Rogues)
- Where: Google Hangouts Event Page
- Why: For learning and fun!
- How: Visit the event page and a video URL should be posted. Follow the instructions there to submit your Q&A (via text) as the talk runs.
We hope to see some of you at the tech talk, and we hope you enjoy!
The post Reminder: Free Live Tech Talk (Procedural Level Generation in Games) Tomorrow (Tuesday)! appeared first on Ray Wenderlich.