Welcome back to season 3 of the raywenderlich.com podcast!
In this episode, we talk with David Rönnqvist to take a deep dive into Scene Kit, Apple’s high-level general-purpose 3D framework.
- PaintCode is a unique drawing app that automatically turns your drawings into Objective-C or Swift code. With this, you can make your apps truly resolution-independent!
Interested in sponsoring a podcast episode? We sell ads via Syndicate Ads, check it out!
Links and References
- David’s Book – 3D Graphics with Scene Kit
- David’s Blog – ronnqvi.st
- David’s Bézier Path Article – Thinking like a Bézier path
- David’s Scene Kit Article for objc.io – Scene Kit
- For Jake’s Scene Kit chapter – iOS 8 by Tutorials
- COLLADA File Format
- David on Twitter
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this episode of our podcast. Stay tuned for a new episode next week! :]
Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get access as soon as it comes out!
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com!