Welcome back to season 2 of the raywenderlich.com podcast!
Remember that among the many changes in this season, we are now moving to a weekly (and shorter) format – so we’re cracking along with episodes (6 already)!
In this episode, we take a deep dive into Unity, a powerful tool for making 2D and 3D games on iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, and more.
Links and References
- Unity web site
- Introduction to Unity video tutorial series
- Unity 2D Tutorial: Getting Started
- Employee #1
- Jeff LaMarche switching from Unity to Unreal
- Physically Based Shading in Unity 5
- Math Ninja (the game Brian is porting to Unity)
- Blizzard’s Hearthstone runs on Unity
- Xbox One Developer Program
- Cocos2D vs Sprite Kit vs Unity 2D Tech Talk Video
- Brian Moakley on Twitter
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this podcast, and the changes we made for season 2.
Remember – we’re now on a weekly format, so stay tuned for a new episode next week! :]
Be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get access as soon as it comes out!
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!