In this episode, we have a deep discussion on all of the news from WWDC, now that we’ve had a little bit of time to play around with some of the new goodies!
Here’s what is covered in this episode:
- What’s new in raywenderlich.com: Best new tutorials and sneak peek of coming month
- News/Tech Talk: WWDC Reflections
Links and References
- AppCode: An intelligent Objective-C IDE that helps iOS/OS X developers create outstanding apps with ease and pleasure.
What’s New on raywenderlich.com
- Swift Tutorial: A Quick Start
- Swift Tutorial Part 2: A Simple iOS App
- Video Tutorial: Introduction to Swift Part 0: Introduction
- Video Tutorial: Introduction to Swift Part 1: Variables and Constants
- Video Tutorial: Introduction to Swift Part 2: Strings
- Three New Swift Books: Preorders Now Available!
- Swift Language Cheat Sheet and Quick Reference
- Swift Language FAQ
- Swift Language Highlights: An Objective-C Developer’s Perspective
- Sign Up for Next Month’s Live Tech Talk
News/Tech Talk: WWDC Reflections
- Tammy Coron on Twitter
- Jake Gundersen on Twitter
- Felipe Laso Marsetti on Twitter
- Mic Pringle on Twitter
- Email the Podcast Team
Where To Go From Here?
We hope you enjoyed this podcast! We have an episode each month, so be sure to subscribe in iTunes to get access as soon as it comes out.
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at email@example.com!
The post WWDC Reflections: The raywenderlich.com Podcast Episode 7 appeared first on Ray Wenderlich.